Orchid Board - Most Complete Orchid Forum on the web !

Orchid Board - Most Complete Orchid Forum on the web ! (https://www.orchidboard.com/community/)
-   Orchid Lounge (https://www.orchidboard.com/community/orchid-lounge/)
-   -   People Post Pics of yourself (https://www.orchidboard.com/community/orchid-lounge/71228-people-post-pics-yourself.html)

fateisinmyhands 08-14-2016 01:32 PM

I know! That Psychopsis is a real stunner!! Lol :rofl:

Cheddarbob14 05-02-2017 10:41 PM

I cheated, I know, that's me doing some pole "dancing " :D https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...010471745b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

vvesto 05-02-2017 11:00 PM

Okay here's one in my daily outfit... SCRUBS
And then me on a normal day 😝😜😝
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...31a6a11e88.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...4b0221cf4a.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnonYMouse 05-02-2017 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheddarbob14 (Post 841698)
I cheated, I know, that's me doing some pole "dancing " :D https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...010471745b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Shake that money maker!

:biggrin:

Well, somebody had to say it!:blushing:

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by vvesto (Post 841699)
Okay here's one in my daily outfit... SCRUBS
And then me on a normal day 😝😜😝
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...31a6a11e88.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...4b0221cf4a.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, now post one in a different head tilt or a different expression so we know that you are not a mannequin. ;)

jkofferdahl 05-02-2017 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheddarbob14 (Post 841698)
I cheated, I know, that's me doing some pole "dancing " :D https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...010471745b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So why'd you have to climb when the other guy got to ride?

charlesf6 05-03-2017 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vvesto (Post 841699)
Okay here's one in my daily outfit... SCRUBS
And then me on a normal day 😝😜😝
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...31a6a11e88.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...4b0221cf4a.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


You look alike.

estación seca 05-03-2017 02:09 AM

Seca
 
4 Attachment(s)
OK, you talked me into it.

With beard

Attachment 126251

No beard

Attachment 126255

Serious photo

Attachment 126256

Work photo

Attachment 126254

vvesto 05-03-2017 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnonYMouse (Post 841706)
Shake that money maker!



:biggrin:



Well, somebody had to say it!:blushing:

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------





Okay, now post one in a different head tilt or a different expression so we know that you are not a mannequin. ;)


Better?
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...7829172c33.jpg




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rbarata 05-03-2017 01:53 PM

ES, you look younger than I thought.
That's good to connect all the posts with a face.
But there are some of us that haven't post a pic yet.

jkofferdahl 05-03-2017 02:09 PM

OK, OK. Here I am with two of my favorite things: a sweet dog (this one is Cassius) and a tasty pipe:

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/...psd2fea83e.jpg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:15 PM.

3.8.9
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.37 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Clubs vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.