Looking Glass Orchids
Login
User Name
Password   


Registration is FREE. Click to become a member of OrchidBoard community
(You're NOT logged in)

menu menu

Sponsor
Donate Now
and become
Forum Supporter.

Looking Glass Orchids
Many perks!
<...more...>


Sponsor
 

Google


Fauna Top Sites
LOG IN/REGISTER TO CLOSE THIS ADVERTISEMENT
  #1  
Old 09-23-2019, 07:25 AM
Subrosa's Avatar
Subrosa Subrosa is offline
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Jul 2013
Zone: 6b
Location: PA coal country
Posts: 2,756
Looking Glass Orchids Male
Default Looking Glass Orchids

I haven't made an order yet, and the search function for OB has never worked for me. Has anyone dealt with this nursery? TIA!
__________________
Be who you are and say what you think. Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-23-2019, 08:27 AM
Ray's Avatar
Ray Ray is online now
Senior Member
 

Join Date: May 2005
Location: Oak Island NC
Posts: 10,463
Looking Glass Orchids Male
Default

I have not, but it my understanding is that it is a top-notch operation with excellent plants.

That used to be Owens Orchids.
__________________
Ray Barkalow, Orchid Iconoclast
Want Better Plants? READ THIS
shop.firstrays.com

Free Shipping in the US! (see terms & conditions for details)
Reply With Quote
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Likes
Likes Subrosa liked this post
  #3  
Old 09-23-2019, 12:07 PM
camille1585's Avatar
camille1585 camille1585 is offline
Administrator
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: middle of the Netherlands
Posts: 11,915
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa View Post
I haven't made an order yet, and the search function for OB has never worked for me. Has anyone dealt with this nursery? TIA!
Ray has answered your question directly, but I can offer a tip for searching the forum (which I prefer because it works better!). In your search engine, first type your query, then instruct it to search within a specific website by using site: after it.

So you would type:
Looking Glass Orchids site:.orchidboard.com (note that the dot after www is included)
__________________
Camille

Completely orchid obsessed and loving every minute of it....

My Orchid Photos
Reply With Quote
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Likes
Likes Subrosa liked this post
  #4  
Old 09-23-2019, 12:25 PM
Subrosa's Avatar
Subrosa Subrosa is offline
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Jul 2013
Zone: 6b
Location: PA coal country
Posts: 2,756
Looking Glass Orchids Male
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by camille1585 View Post
Ray has answered your question directly, but I can offer a tip for searching the forum (which I prefer because it works better!). In your search engine, first type your query, then instruct it to search within a specific website by using site: after it.

So you would type:
Looking Glass Orchids site:.orchidboard.com (note that the dot after www is included)
Oooh that's sneaky! Thanks for that Camille, it's been rather frustrating. When I click on the search icon the field pops up just fine, but when I click on the field to start typing the whole thing just disappears. Thanks again!
__________________
Be who you are and say what you think. Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-23-2019, 01:36 PM
camille1585's Avatar
camille1585 camille1585 is offline
Administrator
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: middle of the Netherlands
Posts: 11,915
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa View Post
Oooh that's sneaky! Thanks for that Camille, it's been rather frustrating. When I click on the search icon the field pops up just fine, but when I click on the field to start typing the whole thing just disappears. Thanks again!
I have that problem when I'm on my phone or tablet, but not on my computer. Luckily I use my computer 80% of the time. Site: has become my go to method for searching, and not just on orchidboard!
__________________
Camille

Completely orchid obsessed and loving every minute of it....

My Orchid Photos
Reply With Quote
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Likes
Likes Subrosa liked this post
  #6  
Old 09-23-2019, 01:39 PM
Subrosa's Avatar
Subrosa Subrosa is offline
Senior Member
 

Join Date: Jul 2013
Zone: 6b
Location: PA coal country
Posts: 2,756
Looking Glass Orchids Male
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by camille1585 View Post
I have that problem when I'm on my phone or tablet, but not on my computer. Luckily I use my computer 80% of the time. Site: has become my go to method for searching, and not just on orchidboard!
That's it, I use my phone 100% of the time. Thanks again!
__________________
Be who you are and say what you think. Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
dealt, function, nursery, orchids, tia


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2016 Project ? ? gngrhill Member Projects 66 04-15-2016 03:31 PM
Spring 2015 project: PLANT SUGGESTIONS camille1585 Member Projects 97 04-18-2015 12:37 PM
"Naughty" orchids? Orchids that make us chuckle due to their funny shapes! astrid Orchid Lounge 15 03-14-2015 01:27 AM
What is this on my new shoot?? Helen Cattleya Alliance 19 09-20-2012 06:35 PM
A Practical 150 gal Orchidarium-eBay cheap brsword Growing Under Lights 5 02-19-2010 06:39 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:47 PM.

© 2007 OrchidBoard.com
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.37 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Clubs vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.