08-22-2008, 09:47 AM
Orihime, Variegated leaf
Neofinetia falcata Orihime (Princess of Vega)
New World Orchids
- Foliage: Fukurin, variegated leaf.
- Tsuke (form created at leaf connection): Crescent.
- Blooms: White.
- Distinquishing feature: Variable stripe leaf. each leaf and each growth will have different amount of and patterns of striping. The more consistent, the more valuable the plant.
- Fragrance: Not sure yet! But I hope one of the little 'crab claws' is a spike!
Growing Conditions: Winchester, UK
- Grown on a windowsill. (medium light)
- Humidity: 70%- 100%
- Temp: High 25C, Low 10C (Cool - Intermediate)
- Really good air circulation
- Rain water, misting daily or every few days.
- Green Jungle Orchid Foods
Last edited by shakkai; 08-24-2008 at 06:57 AM..