Orchid Board - Most Complete Orchid Forum on the web !

Orchid Board - Most Complete Orchid Forum on the web ! (http://www.orchidboard.com/community/)
-   Orchid Lounge (http://www.orchidboard.com/community/orchid-lounge/)
-   -   Happy Christmas (http://www.orchidboard.com/community/orchid-lounge/99462-happy-christmas.html)

charlesf6 12-22-2018 11:06 PM

Happy Christmas

and a Merry New Year!

Dollythehun 12-23-2018 07:59 AM

The same to all: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours. May all your orchids grow splendidly.

Ray 12-23-2018 08:06 AM

I'll pass on a "Happy Holidays" to all!

I recently had a so-called "Christian" woman in a store chide me for saying that instead of "Merry Christmas". I pointed out that as "holidays" is a contraction of "holy days", I was being far more inclusive of others than she. I smiled and walked away.

Lynn in Michigan 12-23-2018 12:15 PM

I also say happy holidays. to include everyone. Happy holidays to everyone on orchid board.

WaterWitchin 12-24-2018 10:54 AM

Well, I'll roll with Feliz Navidad y Prospero Ano y Felicitas, as that was the original thread-starter's intent.

To be inclusive, a hāligdæg to those who celebrate any sort of religious occasion around this time of year. To my atheist and Wiccan friends, have a great day. To my Adam Sandler friends...

Oh this lovely, lovely Chanukah
So drink your gin and tonicah
And smoke your marijuanikah
If you really, really wannakah

My best wishes to all for an upcoming year of great health and floriferousness for your orchid passion, a a void of snarkiness and political correctness in your lives, much laughter, and many many blessings.

Namaste. :bowing

Mountaineer370 12-24-2018 11:31 AM

Merry Christmas to my friends on the OB, and if you are celebrating something other than Christmas, Happy Holidays to you!

Dollythehun 12-24-2018 01:35 PM

Thank you, Cheri. The original post was simply meant to wish us all well. So Charlesf6, thank you and right back at you!

rbarata 12-24-2018 02:32 PM

Thank you and I wish the same to everyone at OB and their families.

Roberta 12-24-2018 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WaterWitchin (Post 888621)
Well, I'll roll with Feliz Navidad y Prospero Ano y Felicitas, as that was the original thread-starter's intent.

To be inclusive, a hāligdæg to those who celebrate any sort of religious occasion around this time of year. To my atheist and Wiccan friends, have a great day. To my Adam Sandler friends...

Oh this lovely, lovely Chanukah
So drink your gin and tonicah
And smoke your marijuanikah
If you really, really wannakah

My best wishes to all for an upcoming year of great health and floriferousness for your orchid passion, a a void of snarkiness and political correctness in your lives, much laughter, and many many blessings.

Namaste. :bowing

:rofl:

Love it! And to you and yours as well.