Orchid Board - Most Complete Orchid Forum on the web !

Orchid Board - Most Complete Orchid Forum on the web ! (http://www.orchidboard.com/community/)
-   Semi-Hydroponic Culture (http://www.orchidboard.com/community/semi-hydroponic-culture/)
-   -   Where to buy prime agra? (http://www.orchidboard.com/community/semi-hydroponic-culture/9845-buy-prime-agra.html)

orchidjunky 03-19-2008 07:24 PM

Where to buy prime agra?

So sorry if this is a common thread.. tried sifting through this forum but didn't see it anywhere.. but is there an online store or regular chain type store i.e. home depot that carries prime agra?

camille1585 03-19-2008 07:39 PM

You should look at Ray's (OB member) website. He has a lot of stuff for semi-hydro in his shop, including different types of Prima agra. I'm sure you'll find what you need there!
First Ray's Orchids

jrhennek 03-19-2008 07:41 PM

I got mine from First Ray's. I only found one other web site that carried it but they were out of stock.

Jayme

Ray 03-20-2008 11:35 AM

I am the North American importer of that custom-made LECA, and I sell it under the PrimeAgra trade name.

armagedon48 03-24-2008 11:17 AM

i have tried several times throughout the week and i cant get on cPanelŽ. it comes up with "server not found" for firefox and a similar message with explorer. my next option i guess would be to try a friends internet to see if that works.

is the site down?? i need more prime agra.

camille1585 03-24-2008 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armagedon48 (Post 91917)
i have tried several times throughout the week and i cant get on cPanelŽ. it comes up with "server not found" for firefox and a similar message with explorer. my next option i guess would be to try a friends internet to see if that works.

is the site down?? i need more prime agra.

I just tried, and I can't access the site either, so the problem is not coming from you.

caseydoll 03-24-2008 01:53 PM

Ray addressed the problem on another thread. He's having problems with his server but will be up in a couple days. :)

Ray 03-24-2008 02:01 PM

I believe I have found the problem:

In early march, my domain was moved from an old name server to a new one within my web host's server farm. After about a week of me reminding them to please reinstall the SSL (security) certificate, they apparently did so incorrectly.

On top of that, their automatic monitoring system was not redirected to the new servers, so after a couple of weeks of no traffic at firstrays.com on the old server, it decided the domain was inactive, so shut it down (Friday morning).

When I called to remedy that, they realized they had not installed the security certificate properly, they redid it, but then the engineers repointed my domain back to the old name server.

So basically, the published servers - the ones ISPs use to connect to when you request the data by loading the www address your browser - and the actual servers were different!

I have been assured (HAH!) that it has been corrected now, and once the server reloads the fresh data (supposedly by about 8 pm EDT tonight), all should be well.

We'll see.....

Ray 03-25-2008 06:00 AM

OK, we seem to be back up and operating!

Hopefully it'll stay that way this time.