Orchid Board - Most Complete Orchid Forum on the web !

Orchid Board - Most Complete Orchid Forum on the web ! (http://www.orchidboard.com/community/)
-   Orchid Lounge (http://www.orchidboard.com/community/orchid-lounge/)
-   -   What did you get from Rare Earth? (http://www.orchidboard.com/community/orchid-lounge/86356-rare-earth.html)

Bulbofett 07-25-2015 07:54 AM

What did you get from Rare Earth?

There wasn't as many cool hybrids or species as the first list that came out, but I ended up getting a few Ctsm. What did you guys get?!

BTW, Which one of you took my Ctsm. gladiatorium :_(

My purchases:

Ctsm. osculatum

Ctsm laminatum

Ctsm Sumani

Mo. Jumbo World 'smile'

reliablefool 07-25-2015 10:56 AM

I got nothing. :( I'm on the west coast and woke up 4 hours after he sent the list

Bulbofett 07-25-2015 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reliablefool (Post 765121)
I got nothing. :( I'm on the west coast and woke up 4 hours after he sent the list

Ah, something like that happened to me the first time except I was about an hour behind on ordering. I was so mad because I wasn't expecting such a competitive ordering scheme.

reliablefool 07-25-2015 12:44 PM

I wonder if part of me knew it would be early and that's why I woke up in the middle of the night. I should have checked my email

Bulbofett 07-25-2015 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reliablefool (Post 765134)
I wonder if part of me knew it would be early and that's why I woke up in the middle of the night. I should have checked my email

Like when you feel like you are going to be late for work or something important so your body wakes you up extra early. Then your brain says 5 more minutes and you bypass 5 minutes by several hours :p

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Subrosa 07-25-2015 03:07 PM

Nuthin'! I snoozed, I loozed!

reliablefool 07-25-2015 05:11 PM

To console myself I bought a bulbophyllum rothschildianum, phalaenopsis bellina, and neofinetia falcata shutennou at SF's orchids in the park show today. I'll probably further console myself with some sunset valley buys.

Btw, congrats on yours and they sound interesting.

reliablefool 07-26-2015 09:31 AM

Ugh, he sent out that follow-up with the cancelled order and my fimbriatum was on it (I have a lighter one). Darn sleeping until 5:30am and missing these things!

Bulbofett 07-26-2015 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reliablefool (Post 765238)
Ugh, he sent out that follow-up with the cancelled order and my fimbriatum was on it (I have a lighter one). Darn sleeping until 5:30am and missing these things!

Oh I didnt get that email. Maybe because I already placed an order. I need to do what Katrina does and just trade to increase my collection. This fall i plan to make a ton of divisions and go trading nuts!

Subrosa 07-26-2015 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bulbofett (Post 765354)
Oh I didnt get that email. Maybe because I already placed an order. I need to do what Katrina does and just trade to increase my collection. This fall i plan to make a ton of divisions and go trading nuts!

We need to talk this fall!