Orchid Board - Most Complete Orchid Forum on the web !

Orchid Board - Most Complete Orchid Forum on the web ! (http://www.orchidboard.com/community/)
-   Pet Depot (http://www.orchidboard.com/community/pet-depot/)
-   -   My fur babies ♡ (http://www.orchidboard.com/community/pet-depot/84614-fur-babies.html)

judith_arquette 04-23-2015 10:29 PM

My fur babies ♡

1 Attachment(s)
Meet Abbey, Mackey, and Dexter :)

Abbey is our English Mastiff, she's 6 and despite being hideously ugly and constantly splattering drool all over the walls, tvs, windows,etc... is the sweetest lover ever. She just wants to take a nap to get over the exertion of sleeping all day...

Mackey is our Great Dane, he's 7 and the biggest prissy princess EVER, he doesn't appreciate being crowded in bed and will moan and groan his protest. He's also prone to backing up and taking a load off on the nearest lap available...he's such a goof!

Dexter is 2 1/2 and is a miniature half wire-hair dachshund. He weighed less when I brought him home then Mackey did when he was born. He is the self designated boss of the universe and terrorizes the other 2 mercilessly.

Daethen 04-23-2015 11:05 PM

Love your babies but you need a much bigger bed. I too have a mini doxie named Max. He RULES our 100 pound German Shepherd with an iron paw. Funny how the little ones do that.

LovePhals 04-23-2015 11:13 PM

They are all just adorable! I love big dogs :)

judith_arquette 04-23-2015 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daethen (Post 747909)
Love your babies but you need a much bigger bed.

If you think they make a king size bed look small you should see how small they can make it feel:rofl:

Luckily my husband works nights so we can take turns crowding the poor puppies, otherwise I'm not sure how we would manage :hmm

Daethen 04-24-2015 07:19 AM

I can just imagine! I went to bed the other night and my doxie was laying under the covers with his head in the middle of my pillow. He looked at me as if to say where do you intend to sleep?

katrina 04-24-2015 08:00 AM

Awwwwwwww! I think Abbey is beautiful girl but I am biased because our next furry baby will most likely be a Mastiff. We've been talking about that addition for a few years now. Of course, we do seem to have a thing for the droolers...2 Newfies. :)

And, strangely enough, 2 of our cats drool when they sleep. So weird!

All three of your fur babies are beautiful.

judith_arquette 04-24-2015 08:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by katrina (Post 747965)
Awwwwwwww! I think Abbey is beautiful girl but I am biased because our next furry baby will most likely be a Mastiff. We've been talking about that addition for a few years now. Of course, we do seem to have a thing for the droolers...2 Newfies. :)

And, strangely enough, 2 of our cats drool when they sleep. So weird!

All three of your fur babies are beautiful.

Thank you ♡
I pick on poor Abbey but wouldn't trade her for anything, she has a heart of gold. She's GREAT with kids, super gentle, but has also proven that she will protect her loved ones if necessary (luckily only once). The only drawback is the drool, I get a little frustrated when I have to change my clothes more than once because I'm headed somewhere and get slimed. It can also be a little disheartening when I walk down the hall and see all the new spots that need scrubbing off the walls only a few hours after I've just done it. One look into her eyes though and all is forgiven. ♡

Leafmite 04-24-2015 10:48 AM

What a great trio of dogs!

katrina 04-24-2015 01:06 PM

I hear ya on the getting slimed...or as we like to call it - sloogied. Floors, walls, doors, furniture, people...whatever is in sight is a potential target. LOL! We travel with towels and have towels handy around the house everywhere.

How 'bout the water bowl trails? LOL!

Awwww...but the big drooly ones are the best!

WhiteRabbit 04-24-2015 07:52 PM

Aww - I love them!