Orchid Board - Most Complete Orchid Forum on the web !

Orchid Board - Most Complete Orchid Forum on the web ! (http://www.orchidboard.com/community/)
-   Vanda Alliance - others (http://www.orchidboard.com/community/vanda-alliance-others/)
-   -   Kagawara Boonrubb (http://www.orchidboard.com/community/vanda-alliance-others/70689-kagawara-boonrubb.html)

CR7cristiano 08-26-2013 04:16 AM

Kagawaara Boon Rubb

8 Attachment(s)
What a lovely deep scarlet red flower this has. This definitely blows your best red roses out of the water in my opinion. It is just stunning to see, and very free flowering and gets pregnant easily :rofl: that is it send out keikis quite easily. Do enjoy! Truly a new favorite of mine. :bowing

dendro king 08-26-2013 06:29 AM

Very nice!!!

Picotee 08-26-2013 06:43 AM

What a beautiful inflorescence!

AussieVanda 08-26-2013 07:31 AM

As usual great blooms. I'm starting to feel a little inadequate (in a vanda kind of way that is!) I've only got 3 in spike at the moment (plus the other 2 in flower). You seem to have quite a few on the go at anyone time!

dounoharm 08-26-2013 08:55 AM

wow what a beauty!! you do well with this one!! very good growing!

CR7cristiano 08-26-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Picotee (Post 600961)
What a beautiful inflorescence!

It really is! I'm thoroughly enjoying it. :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieVanda (Post 600978)
As usual great blooms. I'm starting to feel a little inadequate (in a vanda kind of way that is!) I've only got 3 in spike at the moment (plus the other 2 in flower). You seem to have quite a few on the go at anyone time!

Well I am fortunate. But it's never about quantity but quality for me. I suppose I give them lots of love and positive energy and in return they just bloom for me regularly. Try saying positive things to your orchids....you'd be very surprised how they react to that. :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by dounoharm (Post 600988)
wow what a beauty!! you do well with this one!! very good growing!

Thanks Nora! Have you finished your move yet? And have you gotten all settled with your greenhouse and just in general?

nikkik 08-26-2013 03:37 PM

Gorgeous, I'll take that over a rose any day!

Bud 08-26-2013 03:49 PM

What a magnificent display of blooms! I love the festive bright colors.

bellini girl 08-26-2013 04:25 PM

Truly awesome, and the inflourescence is standing so erect l. :clap: :clap: Good growing

CR7cristiano 08-26-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bud (Post 601110)
What a magnificent display of blooms! I love the festive bright colors.

It's just so rich....thanks so much for the compliments. :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikkik (Post 601107)
Gorgeous, I'll take that over a rose any day!

I think I'll be giving one of these to my valentine next year :biggrin: lol

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by bellini girl (Post 601122)
Truly awesome, and the inflourescence is standing so erect l. :clap: :clap: Good growing

Thank you!!! It really is a great cross with renanthera in the background. I can't wait to get more plants from this one! :biggrin: