Orchid Board - Most Complete Orchid Forum on the web !

Orchid Board - Most Complete Orchid Forum on the web ! (http://www.orchidboard.com/community/)
-   Vendor Feedback (http://www.orchidboard.com/community/vendor-feedback/)
-   -   Another great Cloud's order! (http://www.orchidboard.com/community/vendor-feedback/53634-clouds.html)

silken 09-29-2011 11:49 PM

Another great Cloud's order!

Well, I got my 7 plants from Cloud's today. They are all lovely healthy looking plants. I do wish they had more bloom size plants but these 'seedlings' seem larger than what I would expect for small or medium seedlings. Here is what I got:

-Bc. Nakornpathome Silver (medium seedling)
-Blc. Lucille Lundberg 'Yellow Sky' (medium seedling)
-Blc. Village Chief North (small seedling)
-C. aclandiae (small seedling with 7 or 8 PB's!)
-Epi. stamfordianum x C. Penny Kuroda (OrchidWiz shows this registered as Epc. Hanna Roberts) (small seedling)
-Lc. Antonetta Mahan 'S-10' (medium seedling)
-Pot. Samantha Duncan 'Orange Tart' (large seedling)

Zoi2 09-30-2011 12:20 AM

WOW, that's a nice colorful group!
Joann

silken 09-30-2011 12:49 AM

Yes, a few different ones and so I was tempted beyond my control :)

Kelo 09-30-2011 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silken (Post 440599)
Yes, a few different ones and so I was tempted beyond my control :)

It's so hard isn't it? LOL Looking forward to pics of those. ;)

orchideya 09-30-2011 08:14 AM

Nice selection Silken! I wanted C. aclandiae too but it was marked SOLD OUT when I was completing my order. Please post your pictures.
Can't wait for my catts to arrive next week. :)

FairyInTheFlowers 09-30-2011 09:01 AM

Ooooo!!! Such a great sounding order! You have several that I wanted to get! Can't wait for pics! :)

silken 09-30-2011 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orchideya (Post 440621)
Nice selection Silken! I wanted C. aclandiae too but it was marked SOLD OUT when I was completing my order. Please post your pictures.
Can't wait for my catts to arrive next week. :)

I saw something else about C. aclandiae being sold out on Cloud's but I saw it had been moved to the Limited section so maybe they found a few more? If yours are still coming, I'm sure they would throw one in for you still if you contact them. Warren is so nice always. It has a lot of PB's for being a small seedling but I don't really know how far it is from blooming. I will maybe take a group shot today of my new babies :)

silken 09-30-2011 12:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a quick group shot of my 7 new acquisitions! Two of them have already been re-potted into small bark and clear pots. I think I will re-pot the rest soon too. The one that I took out of moss had no dead roots and looks real happy there, but I am worried about keeping them over winter in moss. My greenhouse gets fairly cool in winter but I think I will keep them on a heat mat. The C. aclandiae is in the centre of the group.

FairyInTheFlowers 09-30-2011 01:43 PM

WOW! Those look great! So much for not geting any new 'chids! LOL

silken 09-30-2011 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBlazingAugust (Post 440663)
WOW! Those look great! So much for not getting any new 'chids! LOL

I know and I need to save some money too! I'm really going to have to just look and not buy at the orchid show in Calgary in two weeks :evil: