Orchid Board - Most Complete Orchid Forum on the web !

Orchid Board - Most Complete Orchid Forum on the web ! (http://www.orchidboard.com/community/)
-   Pet Depot (http://www.orchidboard.com/community/pet-depot/)
-   -   Need some good luck thoughts (http://www.orchidboard.com/community/pet-depot/2545-luck.html)

christina waines 02-11-2007 08:03 PM

Need some good luck thoughts

Well I heard back from a Belgian Malinois Fostermom in Michigan this morning, I sent her an email regarding Belle a female young adult who sounds like she should fit in the family well. She asked for more info and if I was registered with the ABMC rescue org. and so I emailed her back to say I had a home check done and application on file. We had been unable to adopt another dog because she didn't get along with cats and when that happened we were devastated. So I am really hoping this one works out. Life is so lonely without a dog! So think good thoughts for us! I need a new running partner:cheer:

Gin 02-11-2007 08:23 PM

:Tup: :Tup: Keeping my fingers crossed and thinking good thoughts :cheer: Gin

Tindomul 02-11-2007 08:24 PM

The best of luck with you!! Im sure if you get the dog, it will be very happy :D

cb977 02-11-2007 08:58 PM

Best of luck to you! :pray: :pray: :pray:
Keep us updated :)

esungirl 02-11-2007 09:52 PM

Hey, you know I gave you prop's on my thread but good luck again. I went 5 years without my own pal, and I'm sorry, but cat's don't cut it for me. My cat helped fill the void, but there's noting like a pup. No offense to the cat people, it's just a personal prefferance, like slippers vs dens!

Tindomul 02-11-2007 09:54 PM

And the slippers are the pups of the orchid world right? :D

Tony 02-12-2007 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tindomul1of9 (Post 19692)
And the slippers are the pups of the orchid world right? :D

Slippers are definitely cats, you're about as likely to find a dog in my house as a Dend. :biggrin: Not that I don't like dogs, just don't want one of my own.

Tindomul 02-12-2007 05:57 PM

Tony, we obviously don't see eye to paw on this pets subject. Puppies and Slippers are better than cats and dends. So Slippers are the dogs of the orchid world and dends are the cats of the orchid world. And vis versa. Meaning you have at least one walking meowing Dendrobium. :muahaha:

terrestrial_man 02-12-2007 09:05 PM

Hey Christina I hope your cats and the puppy get along together!:biggrin:
Now what is this nonsense about slippers and dogs and cats and dendros!:fight
My cats would devastate any orchid without bias: all are equal to them: dendrobs, slippers, massies, even catts!
My dog (when I had one) would ignore the chids unless there was something that was smelly under it and the dog just had to find out what-maybe that yummy piece of old meat he stashed last year!!:drool:
Then watch out when you walk out back or you will end up in this big hole!!!:shock:

esungirl 02-12-2007 10:03 PM

OH ya, slippers are definately the pups of the orchid world!