Orchid Board - Most Complete Orchid Forum on the web !

Orchid Board - Most Complete Orchid Forum on the web ! (http://www.orchidboard.com/community/)
-   About this board (http://www.orchidboard.com/community/about-this-board/)
-   -   updating thread (http://www.orchidboard.com/community/about-this-board/20363-updating-thread.html)

VickiC 02-04-2009 11:09 PM

updating thread

Hi,
I'm trying to learn all the ins-and-outs of the board, but I couldn't find info explaining the details of how to update an older thread.....and old thread that I had started in the past. Could some please help me? Please explain how to me as if you were explaining something to a first grader. I practiclly am (in mind) but I'm living in an older.....MUCH older.....person't body. :rofl::_( :blushing:

Thanks in advance,
Vicki

Lagoon 02-05-2009 07:50 AM

Vicki, did you subscribe to it? If so, then go to the top of the page and click on user CP . Look to the list on the left and click on subscribed threads. You should see all you're listed threads you have subscribed to.

hth :)

cb977 02-05-2009 09:18 AM

Hi Vicki :waving

You can find a list of all the threads you have either started or posted to by:

click on your name in the yellow section of any of your posts (next to your avatar). This will bring you to your profile, then click on Statistics. There you will find the option to Find All Post Started by ___ or Find All Post by ___

Once you find the thread you're looking for, you can update it simply by posting a new reply.

VickiC 02-05-2009 10:11 AM

Susanne

Thank you, Susanne! I didn't have any idea that there is a way to look at a list of my past threads.....so I learned something new. :biggrin: Ok, I find the post I want to update then I click on "quick reply" from the list in the lower right corner. That's all? Everyone will see my update? Correct..... or not???

[/I]
Quote:

Originally Posted by cb977 (Post 189590)
Hi Vicki :waving

You can find a list of all the threads you have either started or posted to by:

click on your name in the yellow section of any of your posts (next to your avatar). This will bring you to your profile, then click on Statistics. There you will find the option to Find All Post Started by ___ or Find All Post by ___

Once you find the thread you're looking for, you can update it simply by posting a new reply.

cb977 02-05-2009 10:15 AM

Yup! :cheer:

VickiC 02-05-2009 11:13 AM

Lagoon

Thanks, Gloria! Like I told Susanne, I learned something new. :D That's always a good thing. :bowing
Vicki

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lagoon (Post 189572)
Vicki, did you subscribe to it? If so, then go to the top of the page and click on user CP . Look to the list on the left and click on subscribed threads. You should see all you're listed threads you have subscribed to.

hth :)

Brookpoint 07-22-2009 11:58 AM

vicki I am with you. Can't pull up any posts to my threads. Please send info here where I can read it,''' not as a post. I go to the site, in my e mail, but still cannot pull it up. I have tried everything I know. I hope someone will help me., I love this board but am very frustrated. thanks, brookpoint

Junebug 07-22-2009 05:16 PM

That was a good question. I always wondered how to do that. Thank you.