Originally Posted by watsgw1155
Yes I would like to particiate in this project if possible. If you could the Henryanum to the list that would be great!
Of course! We'd love to have you join us
Through the past few pages of posts here, it's been decided that we will not choose any genus that has been a prior winner...and one of them was a Paph
We should also avoid any types that have already been project winners:
1. Phal (lobbii)
2. Angraecum (scottianum)
3. Paph (venustum)
4. Aerangis (rhodosticta)
We've also decided that since the last project winner was a white one we're going to go for something colorful.
Let me know if you have any other suggestions.
The basic "rules" are:
1. MUST be an intermediate temperature grown plant. Something that calls for cool-cold or warm-hot won't work for many members as our conditions vary so much.
2. Must be a small, compact or miniature sized plant because of the space issues some members have.
3. Per the above listing, it cannot be one of the four genuses already used in previous projects.
4. A general consensus is that it should be something with color.
5. Last but surely not least...must be a plant that everybody participating has access to.
We've never done this in such a short period of time before! When the springtime project comes up, the process will basically be following the same rules...but with all of us suggesting many more plants and taking weeks to research and discuss each one.