Okay, at the sanction and support of RosieC and others, I am the leader of the 2011 Summer Project! So this will be a learning experience in several ways. Because I wanted to run one originally to get Canadians more involved, this will be slightly more geared towards Canadians.(Not trying to leave ANYONE out here, as I would LOVE to see lots join.)
1. Compile participants list. (You can sign up by simply replying to this thread)
2. Take plant suggestions and compile a list of plants that fit the criteria. (Which can be done here. Summer Project, 2011 (Intermediate) - Project Plant Suggestions
3. Vote for final selection.
4. Purchase final selection.
5. Share your new arrival, growing conditions, care tech., success or failure.
6. Have fun!
The deadline that I would like to set for the final decision for Project Plant is in the middle of July, so there is a LOT of time to ponder whether you will join or not! Thank you all for your support and for any help along the way as I do my first MP!