Originally Posted by jeremyinsf
Can you tell us a bit more about how you are growing them? And what their individual hybrid mixes are?
I have some multi-florals pushing out spikes now, in part because I grow under lights. Almost all multis want more light than the other paphs. They also like to be kept a bit warmer.
The website Naoki gave you is one of the best to learn about the individual species.
- 70-84F days (depending on season)
- 54F nights (high 50s in summer)
- 60% humidity low during day
- 90% at night
- Equal mix of sun and shade, 50% shade cloth in summer, suitable for low-light tropicals
List of hybrids:
1. Paph. Julius (rothschildianum 'New Bear' x lowii BM/TPS)
2. Paph. Shin-Yi Prince (Prince Edward of York x sanderianum)
3. Paph. Memoria Gordon Peters (Paph. Julius Irving 'At Last' x philippinense fma. alboflavum' Sterling')
4. Paph. rothschildianum 'Raye' x Paph rothschildianum 'Chester Hills' AM/AOS
5. Paph. sanderianum 'Dark Beauty' x sanderianum 'Newberry Tresses'
There is one other on my paph grow list but it is a sequential bloomer that is already blooming size.